Just me, my guy, our cats, & the other 18 million people in the LA area...

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Stand up...stand up...

So I don't know about you all...but I am PUMPED for this weekend!

I fly out of LAX tomorrow morning & get into Wichita at 1:35 CST. It's going to be a weekend full of my family, my girls, Warren, Arkalalah (darn medallion was found before I could even read a clue), fried food, & Boulevard beer!

And K-STATE FOOTBALL!! I don't remember the last time I was this excited for a game. What a game it's going to be. We're #8 in the nation...playing #7...at home! Thanks to Facebook I was reminded of this video. Please watch it...because I have...about 1,000 times...this week. Practice your fist pumping & jumping...because I have been. And get ready to cheer on the Wildcats!

No comments:

Post a Comment