Just me, my guy, our cats, & the other 18 million people in the LA area...

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dear Kitties,

I have loved spending my days with you three the past several months. You may have noticed the past week that I wasn't home with you though. Well maybe you noticed, Seaton. Avey & Jackson probably didn't...too busy spooning all day.

As much as I have enjoyed your helping me sew, fill out job applications, play on the computer, and make dinner...and as hard as it may be to get up at 4:30 every morning...I am so happy to tell you that Momma's got a job now!

I'll miss you, but I was not meant to be a house-girlfriend. Getting ready for work on my first day, I was simply giddy. And I think you (and Jacob) will be so happy to have a happy Katie around!

Love,

Momma

*edited to add:

This also explains the recent neglect of the poor blog. So sorry. But rest assured, Loved Ones, that we are happy, healthy, & BOTH employed! I'm now working (temporarily) for HP at Jacob's job site. I help with the billing (which is quite a task on a project this large) so I get to play in Excel all day again! Jacob & I have enjoyed the extra time it allows us to spend together: on the commute & having lunch. Our desks are even super close. Keep your fingers crossed that we don't get sick of each other anytime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment